- Our website has been designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), which means that it complies with the data protection and privacy laws in force in Europe.
- Therefore, the user guarantees to be of legal age, and that the data communicated is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may arise as a consequence of breach of such obligation.
- If the data communicated belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he informed the third party about the conditions set forth in this document and that he was authorized to provide his data to Manuel Choupeiro, Lda for the purposes indicated.
Responsible for Treatment
- The entity responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the website www.moldeschoupeiro.com is Manuel Choupeiro, Lda, NIPC 503 936 936, based in Rua da Moura – Zona Industrial de Loureiro, 3720-070 – Loureiro.
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post Mail: Manuel Choupeiro, Lda – Zona Industrial de Loureiro, 3720-070 – Loureiro
• Telephone: (+351) 256 668 300; Fax: (+351) 256 668 301;
Treatment of Personal Data
- By using the contact form, the user expressly consents the treatment by the entity of the following categories of personal data: name, telephone contact and e-mail address; the IP address of the computer or mobile device from which the access to the Website is processed may also be collected. Personal information sent by the User to the company will also be handled by post mail, telephone, fax, mobile messages or any other communication channel.
- By giving information you are giving your informed and unequivocal consent for the treatment of the data that concern you, in an automated way..
- Some of the requested data are mandatory, being duly marked (*), and the lack or inaccuracy of the answers given may compromise the service provided.
- We will retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Once this maximum period is reached, the personal data will be anonymised or destroyed in a secure manner.
- During the data retention period, the guarantees of secrecy and confidentiality recommended by the GDPR shall be respected.
- As consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time only if that right does not jeopardize the lawfulness of the treatment effected on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Manuel Choupeiro, Lda is subject.
- To revoke your consent, you can do so through the following channels: through e-mail adress (email@example.com) or through registrated letter to the adress Manuel Choupeiro, Lda, Rua da Moura – Zona Industrial de Loureiro, 3720-070 – Loureiro.
- The processing of user data may be performed by a qualified service provider, hired by Manuel Choupeiro, Lda.
- The said service provider will exclusively treat the data for the purposes established by Manuel Choupeiro, Lda and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
Dissemination of data to third parties
- We will not share, sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required by law to do so.
- On this website, when authorized by the user, we use the following cookies:
• Customization Cookies: allow you to recall your preferences for your location / language. Therefore, on subsequent visits the user will not have to be always selecting these options, making the visit easier.
• Statistics Cookies: allow us to understand, through the collection of usage statistics, how users navigate our website and how we can improve their experience and website features.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data are being processed by Manuel Choupeiro, Lda, or how your complaint has been processed, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, the following:
• E-mail Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post Mail: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa
• Telephone: (+351) 213 928 400; Fax: (+351) 213 976 832;